All over the world, 2012 preppers are busy buying up leftover Y2K rations and getting ready for ‘the Big One’.
“The Heathen’s Guide to World Religions is fodder for passionate discussion and book burning demonstrations alike. If you have a question about religion and want a straight answer, I recommend this book.”~Stephanie Moore
- Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12: Why we’re all going to die
- The Origin and Invention of St. Valentine’s Day
- Jim Jefferies On Religion
- Shafia Honor Killings
- A new Christian tactic?
- God Says Kill Horny Women
- Don’t Wish Me a Merry Christmas
- Amazon Atheist
- An Atheists Open Letter to God’s Followers
- ‘No gay sex’ logo
- Benetton Ad Pope Kissing Imam
- Iran Will Get the Bomb
- Why men are NOT in trouble (But folks like Bill Bennet are)
- Abortion: An Atheist’s Take (Part III)
- Muslims say crosses at Catholic University Violate “Human Rights”
If God Were a Car
Scientology is a scamI've always said that Scientology is a scam, but don't take my word on it. Here's an interview with the religion's founder, sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard.