The fun thing about critiquing religions is that you never need to make up ridiculous stories–that part of the job is already done for you.
“Wickedly fun and informative.”~Toronto Star
- Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12: Why we’re all going to die
- The Origin and Invention of St. Valentine’s Day
- Jim Jefferies On Religion
- Shafia Honor Killings
- A new Christian tactic?
- God Says Kill Horny Women
- Don’t Wish Me a Merry Christmas
- Amazon Atheist
- An Atheists Open Letter to God’s Followers
- ‘No gay sex’ logo
- Benetton Ad Pope Kissing Imam
- Iran Will Get the Bomb
- Why men are NOT in trouble (But folks like Bill Bennet are)
- Abortion: An Atheist’s Take (Part III)
- Muslims say crosses at Catholic University Violate “Human Rights”
If God Were a Car
Scientology is a scamI've always said that Scientology is a scam, but don't take my word on it. Here's an interview with the religion's founder, sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard.