I’m used to the semi-weekly “You’re going to Hell” e-mail, as well as the regular belligerent “You have no idea what you’re talking about” comments. But this latest round seems to be trying to more discouraging than contrary.
“Wickedly fun and informative.”~Toronto Star
- Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12: Why we’re all going to die
- The Origin and Invention of St. Valentine’s Day
- Jim Jefferies On Religion
- Shafia Honor Killings
- A new Christian tactic?
- God Says Kill Horny Women
- Don’t Wish Me a Merry Christmas
- Amazon Atheist
- An Atheists Open Letter to God’s Followers
- ‘No gay sex’ logo
- Benetton Ad Pope Kissing Imam
- Iran Will Get the Bomb
- Why men are NOT in trouble (But folks like Bill Bennet are)
- Abortion: An Atheist’s Take (Part III)
- Muslims say crosses at Catholic University Violate “Human Rights”
If God Were a Car
Scientology is a scamI've always said that Scientology is a scam, but don't take my word on it. Here's an interview with the religion's founder, sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard.